Tuesday, April 16, 2019

My new used Voigtlander 90mm f3.5 APO-Lanthar LTM lens

I walked into a local camera shop in Yokohama and there was a used Voigtlander 90mm f3.5 APO-Lanthar LTM lens on the shelf so I bought it and a Kenko L-M adapter ring. The lens is black with a couple small minor scratches on it; the glass is in mint condition. I walked across town to Yokohama Park and started shooting. I’m very impressed with the results.


The tulip festival is in full swing!

The park is full of people with cameras.

Either one is taking a picture or having their picture taken.

It sure is nice when one stumbles onto a lens that one wasn’t looking for and it turns out to be such terrific fun to use. 

One of these tulips is not like the other.

Everyone dresses so nicely to enjoy the day.

Getting serious.

The mid-day sun is bright today.

This is terrific fun!




With the sun illuminating these tulips they remind me of a hot lava flow.


Somebody's watching me and he doesn't look happy.

These tulips need a closer look.

Moving on.

I love it when one tulip stands out from the others.

Time to check out China Town.

The restaurants put out these oversized menu boards in the streets.

It's like walking through a maze.

Out of China Town and onto the main street of Motomachi.

This lens is making me happy.

Of course I need to visit the flower garden at the harbour View Park.

I call this "Pink Tulips with Blue Background".

This photographer and his assistant were prepping this model for a shoot.

From my view point I couldn't see her face but she looks very nice none the less.

Model number two, it's your turn.

And, there is a third model! Of course it would have been nice to photograph these lovely ladies from the professional photographer's view point but I didn't feel like he would have welcomed my presence.

Back to the flower garden.

For anyone visiting Yokohama, I highly recommend the Harbor View Park.

It's a great place to enjoy a picnic lunch.

As I leave the park the Marine tower looms large in the background.

Last shot of the day: the never ending construction in Yokohama.
The Voigtlander 90mm f3.5 APO-Lanthar LTM lens is a real keeper!

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!

Sony A7III camera and Voigtlander 50mm f3.5 Heliar Vintage Line VM lens



























50mm f2.0 Heliar Classic VM lens

































35mm f2 Ultron VM lens, Sony A7III







1 comment: