Thursday, June 16, 2022

What? Leftovers Again!?

 We're in the rainy season and it's been a bit difficult to put together a good post. So, of course I'm posting various images that I took here and there.

The first thing I do when I start my photo walk is to check the camera and make sure everything is set up the way I want. I turned on the camera and when I looked through the view finder this is what I saw.

Now I've got it set up the way I want and I'm off and running while this guy is off and riding.

Mr. Cool strutting his stuff with the sunglasses on.

This guy has everything covered.

A rare Honda S800 Sports car.

When you see the hydrangea you know it's the rainy season.



I love lilies. 

I don't see to many yellow & purple lilies. This one is in Yamashita Park.

Everybody has their thing. These two ladies were taking pictures of their dolls in the park.

I don't know the name of this flower but it's pretty amazing.



One of these days we won't be wearing masks. I hope that day comes soon.

Double protection.

Out and about in China Town.


Walk this way!

Back ware I started the day. 

Last shot of the day: It good be a welcome or a goodbye.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Some more leftovers!



























No comments:

Post a Comment