Sunday, August 29, 2021

The Miura Beach Seahorses

Recently I started spending a lot of time walking and taking pictures at Miura Beach. One thing I've noticed is that around 10:30 nearly everyday a group of horses show up to go swimming.  It's terrific fun to watch. The people behind this are a group called "Horse Trekking Farm Miurakaigan"
Their website: https://beachriding.jp/english/

Of course I took pictures of them and many other things at the beach... check it out!

This 4-wheel buggy has a very important job - it's the pooper scooper! 

Meet the seahorses.

People pay to enjoy this experience.

On this particular day they had their own photographer taking pictures of them.

As I look around I see other people enjoying the day at the beach.

Kids are playing.

The old folks are walking.

And, couples enjoy the view.

After about an hour the horses come out of the water.

She's still snapping away.

Now the horses are heading back to the farm.

It looks like everyone had a good time; even the horses.

The horses were gone and I was still walking around the beach. I don't know why but I like pictures like this.

Further down the beach I found a group of kids playing soccer.

It's hot as hell out here but they don't care.

This is what fun looks like.

Another form of fun.

Another day at the beach:

Grandpa, look! There are horses playing in the water!

Grandma, did you see the horses?

I think the horses are starting to recognize me, LOL!

One thing I've noticed is that the majority of the customers are girls.

Heading back to the barn.

Last shot of the day: Do you know Mr. Ed?

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!























No comments:

Post a Comment