Friday, September 13, 2019

A hint of Autumn in the air

When I woke up this morning I noticed a slight change in the weather. It was cooler, it was nicer, it was time to grab the camera had head out to meet the world!

I don't think he notices the difference. I think he's got things on his mind.

So far it looks like I'm the only one with a smile on my face and a giddy feeling in my heart.

Yep, no change in her attitude.

Dang, isn't anybody feeling what I'm feeling?

I guess not. However, I do like the little violin pin on her blouse.

Men at work. I don't expect them to smile.

Come on! Somebody, anybody... nope.

Whatever.

It's cool enough to break out the sweaters.

I like her bow tie. When a girl wears a tie like that is it called a bow tie?

I'm sure these runners are appreciating the cooler weather.

One is never too old to look their best.

Not only do umbrellas block UV rays and rain, they block my view too.

A working ship in the port of Yokohama.

 She's a real class act - looking good!

Osanbashi pier is always a nice place to go for a walk.

Plenty of places to sit too!

Kids on the march.

Picking up a bento (box lunch) from the best bento place in town.

A clerical worker returning to the office with her bento lunch in hand. Nice smock. I guess you'd call it a smock. Hell, what do I know?

She's been there, done that, seen it all; still looking good.

Another class act.

Slow but steady.

Hey! A happy person rocking a paisley pattern dress.

No smile on her face but the V-neck sweater makes up for that.

At last! Real happy people. I was so happy to see their happy faces I almost hugged them, but then I quickly came to my senses and refrained from a public display of friendly affection that would have likely ended in a disaster [for me].

No joy with this guy.

Some days are better than others.

They come runnin' just as fast as they can
Cause every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
--ZZ Top

I think she's got her eye on the sharp dressed guy.

Put your hand in the hand of the one you love.

He's ready to play the straight man.

Nothing makes me happier than seeing a mother and (a quiet) child.

Is that coffee for me?

Another sharp dressed man.

Okay, enough happiness for one day. It's time to hop on this subway and head for home.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

Bonus shots!
























No comments:

Post a Comment