Thursday, August 16, 2018

A Quick 24 on a Beautiful Day in Yokohama

This was like going out and shooting a roll of 24 exposure Fuji color film, except that I used a Fujifilm X-Pro2 digital camera and a XF50mm f2 lens. I guess the key point is that there are 24 pictures all shot over the course of about 3 hours while walking around Yokohama. Check it out!

Retirement is great! Get to ride around on my bike all day.

Where's the party?

Keepin' the sun off my back.

That Ferris wheel is to damn big.

Runners world.

If I just stay in one place...

...the world will pass me by.

Walkers world.

Yes, it's skateboard world.

Shirtless young boys all around her and she's deep into reader's world.

Actually she quickly became annoyed with them and left.

I wasn't annoyed but I left too.

The delivery woman.

And, the delivery man.

The long cool woman in the black suit is on the move.

Where's the bus?

Modern day pony express.

A man and a woman.

A woman.

A sophisticated woman.

A pedestrian and a cyclist  peacefully coexisting in a crosswalk.

No meaning I just like it.

The damn sun is bright... hot too!

Here comes the train!  Time to go!

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike



Bonus shots!






























No comments:

Post a Comment